A S P A C E,
t h a t ‘ s s i m p l y u n l i k e o t h e r
Set at the heart of Singapore’s new CBD, Marina One was born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia’s Khazanah and Singapore’s Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven.
- Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
- Leading edge ‘City in a Garden’ concept with lush greenery within Marina One’s Green Heart and flanked by two neighbouring parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines via underground pedestrian networks
- Supergreen sustainable features with LEED Platinum and Green Mark Platinum ratings
- Iconic identity formed by architectural louvres, balcony design, kinetic night-lighting features and more